Sunday, December 21, 2008

Onward...

First..I graduated. I am very happy, but it still hasnt really hit me yet. I am looking for a job right now..YAY!!..MONEY!!! I am starting to get excited about the holidays, seeing my family again..and getting ready to lose all that nursing school weight..I have gained over 60 pounds since I started VN school till the finish of RN..YUCK!

Ok..so the real reason I'm writng..I am totally terrified right now

Andrew left for Washington on Friday..and I havent heard from him at all. It really scares me. He had a dream the night before about getting into a car wreck...but he said he was just going to be more careful on the road and he would at least send me a text at night to let me know he is ok..I havent gotten anything..which is totally not like him. I thought..well...maybe they didnt get reception..but we are working on the third day here...and nothing..my last message was from him the morning he left telling me he loved me.

So, I asked our friend David if maybe he had heard from him..nothing. Then I wrote another friend Lori if she had heard from them yet...I thought..there is a very likely chance that he was just unable to use the phone..and I just wanna know if they are ok..

She hasnt read the letter yet...unfortunatley... I just pray everything is ok..I'm sure it is..its the not knowing that is killing me. Grrr....so..I just wait...

No comments: