Sunday, January 11, 2009

Possibilities :)

I started looking at houses the other day...just to do something out of the norm..dream a little. I was looking over near my old stomping grounds..in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas. I have always wanted Joey to go to my high school..it was a really good one. So I found my dream house..this is the house!! http://c21sierra.com/Listings/0/13807/CA/Tollhouse/28258--Tollhouse-Rd.aspx. Its amazing..its only 30 minutes to Fresno, work and friends and close enough to have the environment I was looking for and love! I dont know what will happen..but I seriously started crying when I saw it...its like a dream come true. It is very nice to dream though...very nice..

1 comment:

Lisa said...

oh my gossshhh that house is perfect!! it will be SO cheap for you in just a short time. be patient, your time will come :)