Sunday, January 18, 2009

Life~

Well, I have been asked to be a bridesmaid for the first time ever which is waaaay cool. Well...there was one time my friend had us go to the court house to get hitched..and I stood next to her...but I'm not sure if that technically counts...LOL! So we went to Davids Bridal on Saturday..and actually found the dress already. Good LORD its sad how much weight I've gained. I think I finally saw myself..I mean truly saw myself..for the first time the other day. Made me really sad. I stayed like all day in my room after that. I felt like life was slipping through my fingers and I hadnt even lived a portion of what I want to. I know...my journey isnt ovber yet..but when I started thinking..I only have 10 years till fourty..then I'm close to my moms age..and I so dont wanna live my life how she does.

I went iceskating yesterday too! So fun! Some girl started to get in front of me at one point..and I had actually gotten my speed up pretty fast..and tried to get around her. I did but when i brought my foot back down my toe pick caught and I did a SUPERMAN on the ice..LOL!!!! Ohhhh maaan that was funny..though ..my knees are bruising. I would love to keep going..I think we are going to. So, after my loss of life apifany..I decided the only thing I can do...is do stuff...lol.

I also start work tomorrow. Kinda excited..just for the paycheck..but otherwise..not at all because of the way they treated me when they finally called me back. I dont understand why any human being wounld treat anyone that way..anyway...hooray for tomorrow :)

So...Thats it for now..hope ya'll have a great weekend

No comments: