Sunday, January 25, 2009

Update~


Well, I have been a busy bee. First, I started work at Redlands hospital. I was a little aprehensive..to say the least..about going back there after the way they treated me. FYI- they called me up the day before they hired me back on to tell me they never had any intention of taking on a person like me. They were horrible.


Annnyway...It was good :)



On my day off I went to the mall because they were giving away free products..lol..so me and my friend Jeanine went to like every provider..hahaha..we got so much stuff...and it was sooo fun.



Then on another night..cant remember which..we went ice skating! Joey's first time and I hadnt been since I was like ...five. Soooo fun! I was actually doing pretty good, then a girl looked like she was gonna fall in front of me and I went to move outta the way..lol..and when I brought my foot back up..the toe pick caught on the ice and I did a "superman" on the ice..bruised my knees! ROFL!! What a sight that must have been..hahahaha..I was covered in ice when I stood up. Wish I coulda got a picture of that. I have never had so much fun!








HAHAHA! Goofy flippers huh??


We also went to the Wild animal park in San Diego...total blast. Lots of hiking action..with animals and fun to be had.


This pic is my son with his new stylin do..he picked it..wanted to be like his Uncle Matt.

We had just gotten there..hardly anyone there and we had so much fun..runnin around like a bunch of kids..was cool!

He is growing up so fast..gonna be nine in April....yikes! Where did the time gooooo????
He wants to have a pirate party and to go to Disneyland..we'll see..lol.

I am soooo excited about life! And apparently its been showing! My mom asked me why I've been so happy lately...lol...kinda sad that she asked..but ..oh well! Lifes too short! Loves ya all! Laters

No comments: