Thursday, February 5, 2009

Beat..

OOOHHHH Damn! I worked out today for the first time in 3 years! I am SOO happy that I finally got my butt in there. Its sad when you think about going all the time and never go. I am also going to my first weight watchers meeting tonight with my family. We'll see how it goes. I really want this...but I'm scared that I am gonna screw it up and not do well. I dont want to look like this anymore..it sucks.

Anyway, things are going well..I'm working..trying to get myself to study for my state exam that I take next wednesday..which isnt really happening..oh well. Alrighty..enough of the peppy talk..sheesh..Imma downer. LOL! Laters :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

yayyyy congrats on taking the first step again! it's always the hardest. i started again this week. my plan was the start on the 1st of jan. but pat kept showing up and things kept preventing me from going, so now that he's all settled in and my life is back to normal, i've gone 4 days this week! woot!

keep on keepin on girl. it totally gets easier in time! and you are SO lucky to have your family as a support system and to go to WW with! good luck chickie! :)